Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my creative content, I decided to market and promote "ONE NIGHT OF MUSIC. ONE NIGHT OF SHELTER" via social media and local radio.

I will record, mix, and master an audio commercial that will provide information about my charity.  The commercial is intended to attract people in their mid-twenties. To ensure the commercial gets air time, I will contact radio stations that cater on serving the same demographic audience as mine. Additional advertising opportunities can appear if the radio stations decide to support the charity.

I will also record and edit a short skit/commercial about my charity. I can share and advertise this commercial on YouTube. I will make sure to promote it through my blog and by using social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. I'll also ensure to contact different local organizations around town via email in attempts to provide more attention within the community.


I also plan on reaching out to local businesses in person. Creating a personal connection with the owners of those businesses can open the opportunity to promote my charity in different locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment