Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Promotion

"The company develops product offers and creates strong brand identities for them. It prices these offers to create real customer value and distributes the offers to make them available to target consumers." - (Armstrong & Kotler (2001) Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. pg. 31). Creating an identity for my charity will predict the event's failure or success. For the customers to value my charity, I will have to "price" the donations conveniently. I will also engage with the community using different forms of communication. Building these relationships with the audience will captivate them into participating in the charity.

"Finally, the company designs promotion programs that communicate the value proposition to target consumers and persuade them to act on the market offering." - (Armstrong & Kotler (2001) Marketing: An Introduction, 10th Ed. pg. 31). My promotion program for "ONE NIGHT OF MUSIC. ONE NIGHT OF SHELTER." consists on marketing on social websites. These include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. I also plan on getting local radio stations involved in promoting my charity during on-air radio shows. The ability to communicate this way will spread awareness to a broader audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment